Based on significant interest in the Manufacturing Voucher Program, the NJEDA has already received applications exceeding the amount of funding available under this program. As a result, the NJEDA is no longer accepting new applications for this program.
WELCOME: New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program Phase 2 Application
Description of Program:
The New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program Phase 2 (NJ MVP), offers grants in the form of reimbursement to New Jersey manufacturers. This program aims to facilitate access to essential equipment, enhancing efficiency, productivity, and overall profitability in New Jersey manufacturing.
The New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program (NJ MVP) will provide equipment grants sized at 30% – 50% of the cost of the eligible equipment (including installation) up to a maximum award amount of $250,000. The program will target the State’s priority sectors and manufacturers that will purchase equipment that integrate advanced or innovative technologies, processes, and materials to improve the manufacturing of products. The program will also offer bonuses for applicants that are certified women, minority, or veteran owned businesses (WMVB), located in opportunity zone eligible census tracks, purchasing manufacturing equipment manufactured or assembled in New Jersey, as well as bonuses for companies that have a collective bargaining agreement in place. NJ MVP is also committed to supporting small businesses by awarding manufacturers with 100 or less Full Time Equivalent employees (FTE) higher award percentages. Complete applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and remain open until such point that the program is deemed oversubscribed based on funds availability.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
• Be either a manufacturer in a Targeted Industry or the equipment to be purchased by the applicant company must meet the Advanced Manufacturing definition. See Targeted Industry List and definitions here.
• Provide a NJ Tax Clearance Certificate by the time of approval.
• Provide a purchase quote, order proforma, equipment listing, or other third-party cost validation.
• Operate their businesses in a commercial or industrial zone in New Jersey. Home-based businesses are not eligible for this program.
• Provide a plan to use the requested equipment in their manufacturing process.
• Have a total aggregated project cost (equipment + installation) of at least $25,000.00.
• At the latest, must order/purchase the specified equipment within thirty (30) days of the effective date of the Closing Agreement.
• Following approval, the company will have 12 months from the effective date of the Closing Agreement to deliver and install the equipment. Applicants may apply for up to two 6-month extensions due to unforeseen delays.
• Projects where a contract has been signed, a purchase order placed, or a deposit made in advance of submitting a MVP paid application WILL NOT be considered for funding.
• Is not engaged in prohibited activities.
• Signer of the application must be an authorized signer (an owner, officer or otherwise have the legal authority to bind the business) of the business
In addition to the eligibility parameters already stated above, the applicant must also be in substantial good standing with the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (LWD) and NJ Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) at the time of approval to be eligible for NJ MVP – New Jersey Manufacturers Voucher Program. A current tax clearance will also need to be provided prior to approval and maintained through the closing/grant agreement process to demonstrate the applicant is properly registered to do business in New Jersey and in substantial good standing with the NJ Division of Taxation.
Please note: All contracts (including manufactures/supplier agreements) equal or greater to $2,000 which require installation of equipment are subject to the Authority’s affirmative action requirements, N.J.S.A. 34:1B-5.4, and prevailing wage requirements, N.J.S.A. 34:1B-5.1.
Additionally, all contractors and subcontractors must be registered with the Public Works Contractor Registration Act. Information regarding this Act can be found on the NJ Department of Labor’s Website.
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, los servicios de asistencia lingüística, gratuitos, están disponibles para usted enviando un correo electrónico a email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org تنبيه: إذا كنت تتحدث اللغة العربية، فإن خدمات المساعدة اللغوية مجانية متاحة لك عبر إرسال بريد إلكتروني إلى
注意：如果您說粵語，可以透過傳送電子郵件至 email@example.com 免費獲取語言協助服務。
注意：如果您说普通语，可以通过发送电子邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org 免费获取语言协助服务。
ધ્યાન આપો: જો તમે ગુજરાતી બોલતા હોય તો ,તમારા માટે email@example.com પર ઈ-મેઈલ કરવાથી ભાષા સહાય સેવાઓ મફતામાં ઉપલબ્ધ છે.
ध्यान दें: यदि आप हिंदी बोलते हैं, तो firstname.lastname@example.org पर ईमेल द्वारा ,आप के लिए नि: शुल्क भाषा सहायता सेवाएं उपलब्ध हैं।
ATTENZIONE: se parla italiano, può usufruire gratuitamente di servizi di assistenza linguistica scrivendo all’indirizzo email@example.com
알림: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스가 무료로 이메일 firstname.lastname@example.org 을 통해 제공됩니다 .
UWAGA: Jeśli mówisz po polsku, możesz uzyskać pomoc tłumacza bezpłatnie wysyłając e-mail pod adres email@example.com.
ATENÇÃO: se você falar português, oferecemos serviços de apoio de idioma gratuitos. Envie um e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATTENTION: Kung nagsasalita ka ng Tagalog, magagamit mo ang libreng mga serbisyong tulong sa wika sa pamamagitan ng pag-email sa email@example.com.